The safety of our members is a priority for Liftshare and we have made our website as secure as we can. All members' details are stored securely in the database and only members intended travel information can be accessed online.
When it comes to travelling, every member is responsible for his or her own safety. However, we do recommend that members follow some simple security measures outlined below:
- Avoid exchanging home addresses with your travelling companion before you meet them
- Arrange to meet in a public place
- Inform a friend or family member of whom you will be travelling with, when and to where
- Make sure you show each other your IDs - e.g. passports, or driving licences - so you know you're travelling with the right person
- You are under no obligation to go ahead with any car share. If you have any doubts about your travelling companion, for any reason, you should avoid travelling with them
Got more questions? We're here
If you have any other questions, why not raise a ticket and someone from our team will be able to help.
Your Liftshare Team